Happy Blogiversary All Put Together! Yes, that’s right – this blog just turned three! In celebration of this exciting milestone, I have decided to do a few “Best Of” round-ups highlighting my most popular and most shared content. First up: decorating! If you’ve been a reader from the beginning, you know that I have a real passion for home decor, which is why much of this site’s content is focused on decorating tips, tricks and DIYs.
So grab a cup of tea and click through these classic All Put Together blog posts!
DIY Cork Ball
DIY woven wall hanging
DIY headboard with nailhead trim
Best of DIY:
- DIY decorative cork ball (My most pinned project on Pinterest!)
- DIY collage art
- DIY upholstered headboard with nailhead trim
- DIY decorative cardboard tray
- DIY mug planter (Featured by Bing!)
- DIY woven wall hanging (Featured by A Beautiful Mess!)
- DIY custom matting
- Free downloadable art: God Save the Queen
Tips for decorating a small apartment balcony
Best of decorating tips:
- Tips for decorating a small apartment balcony (As seen on Good Housekeeping.com!)
- 7 resources for rugs on a budget
- Gallery Wall Series:
- Thrifting tips so you don’t become a hoarder
- 4 ways to style books
Mid-century chair makeover
And a few more hits!:
A big thanks to all my friends, family and readers for their continued support and encouragement!!
P.S. I’m currently brainstorming post ideas for 2015. Is there anything you would like to see on the blog?