In spirit of the giving season, I wanted to put together a gift guide for the tech savvy individual. When creating the guide, I focused on items that strike a perfect balance between functional and chic and items that will help keep a busy person like me more organized and put together.
The products in my guide represent a number of price points and consist of a combination of items from Etsy and big box retailers.
1. Duchess Case (Lady D.) for iPad ($89.00) – I fell instantly in love with these lady-like iPad cases. I love the fact that they double as clutch so your electronic accessories doesn’t detract from your outfit.
2. Pogo Stylus for iPhone ($14.95) – The Pogo Stylus comes in a variety of colors and is a highly responsive and precise tool for sketching and writing on the iPhone.
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs Computer Bag ($248.00) – This case looks more like a handbag than a laptop bag. I especially love the glossy, textured leather and hardware.
4. mophie juice pack air ($79.95) – These protective cases have a battery built right in, nearly doubling your ability to talk, text chat and surf. Plus, these cases come in a variety of colors.
5. iPod Book Charging Dock ($55.00) – A charging dock that you can actually use to decorate with in your home.
6. Tumi Electric Adaptor($50.00) – If you travel a lot like me, you definitely need an adapter for plugging in your electronic devises abroad. The Tumi all-in-one adapter can be used in 150 countries and comes with a cute little case.
7. Eye-Fi Memory Card ($49.99) – This item is a techie’s best friend. The Eye-Fi card is a wireless memory card with built-in Wi-Fi that transfers photos and videos to your iPhone, iPad, Android device or computer without having to remove the card from your camera.
8. Rebecca Minkoff Laptop Case ($88.00) – The circles and studs turn this generic neoprene laptop case into a chic carrier. Plus, it matches perfectly with the Marc by Marc Jacobs bag above!
9. Green Bobino Cord Wrap ($2.95) – This little clip is great for keeping your headphones from getting tangled.
10. Jawbone Era ($129.99) – With cell phone use laws changing everyday, a bluetooth headset is key for keeping you safe and ticket free when chatting on the go. This headset has a number of great features and looks more like an accessory than a device.