Pantone Color of the Year – Tangerine Tango

12 Dec

Last week, Pantone, the world-renowned authority on color trends, announced the 2012 Color of the Year – Tangerine Tango. Known as Pantone 17-463, the color will surely be influencing the choices of fashion and interior designers everywhere.

To celebrate Tangerine Tango’s debut, I’ve put together a round-up of items in the vibrant reddish-orange color. Get inspired!

1. Anthropology, 2. CB2, 3. CB2, 4. Etsy, 5. Crate and Barrel, 6. Etsy, 7. West Elm, 8.West Elm  9. Esty, 10. Overstock,  11. Ikea

How do you feel about this year’s color choice?

Xoxo,

Andi

10 Responses to “Pantone Color of the Year – Tangerine Tango”

1. kelly o December 12, 2011 at 10:12 am #

I was ahead of the trend–my first car was a bittersweet orange Ford EXP–I think it would be very close to tangerine tango! Either way, it was U-G-L-Y! but I like it on a jacket 😉

• allputtogether December 12, 2011 at 1:42 pm #

That is so funny! Send me a picture 🙂

2. Katrina - Dot Dot Dash December 12, 2011 at 1:09 pm #

i’m liking the new colour trend, finding some amazing colour block images (like here!) Great post and lovely blog, will check it out again soon x

• allputtogether December 12, 2011 at 1:43 pm #

Thanks Katrina! Just visited your site and love it! We are using the same theme! 🙂

3. Katrina - Dot Dot Dash December 12, 2011 at 1:45 pm #

lol, i saw that! guess we both chose well! thanks for such a sweet comment x

4. JB December 12, 2011 at 8:46 pm #

I like the color, but wonder if it will be too bold for most people. For me, I would get tired of household items that are this color. And if you wear it, because the color is so dramatic, people will notice that you are wearing that outfit…AGAIN !

5. Sarah December 13, 2011 at 1:02 pm #

Ooh I actually like the color, especially as an accent piece but people would definitely need to be careful not to over-do it!

6. Inez December 16, 2011 at 4:10 pm #

Oooolalal, everything looks so pretty! I’m feeling it, a LOT. 🙂

1. Spring is Springing « Styled Thing - February 20, 2012

[…] And some ideas for your home here.  And more inspiration for your home and yourself here. […]

2. Spring is Springing | Styled Thing - November 18, 2012

[…] And some ideas for your home here.  And more great inspiration for yourself and your home here. […]