Wow – is 2014 really here?! Happy New Year everyone! Before I start posting some new content, I wanted to take a look back at 2013. A few days ago, WordPress sent me an analytics report and I must say, 2013 was a great year for this blog. Here are some highlights:
- Posted my 100th entry in November. Yay!
- Traffic increased substantially and I’ve managed to attract a few regular commenters.
- All Put Together received a major redesign, including a new logo. I also got some fancy business cards.
- Attended the blogging conference Alt Summit NYC. It was an incredible experience and I met some great blogger friends.
- Started to contribute content to other sites, including Abe’s Market, BuzzFeed and more. Check out my Find Me Elsewhere link for a complete list.
In case you missed them, here are some of the popular DIY projects I featured in 2013. Most of these DIYs are very easy and make great weekend projects.
DIY Decorative Cardboard Tray (made from recycled materials!)
DIY Cuff Bracelet (made from recycled materials!)
Stay tuned for more great posts in 2014!