Happy Friday everyone! Below are some great reads and life tid bits from the week.
- Pretty sure I went through all of these – 15 Stages of Finding Out Your Gluten Free P.S. I’ve been gluten free for one year now!
- Purchased this awesome jacket from anthropologie in purple. I can’t wait to wear it with my leopard shoes!
- Can hardly control my excitement for Season 4 of Downton Abbey which begins this Sunday. I still can’t believe I met the actor who plays Jimmy when I was in London last month. Check out the picture here.
- Plan to start 2014 fresh by clearing all the clutter. I plan on trying some of these great tips.
- Celebrated the New Year in style as a bridesmaid in my dear friend Holly’s wedding. Congrats again lady – you looked beautiful!
- Here are 30 Reasons to Get Excited for 2014 – I can’t wait for the film adaption of the book Gone Girl!
- My latest post on the Abe’s Market blog: Did you know that eating healthy costs an extra $1.50/day? Here are three ways to make it work.
- And the best part of the week – MSU won the Rose Bowl! So proud to be a Spartan.
If you haven’t already, make sure to check out my Best of 2013 DIY Projects post for some fun weekend craft ideas.