Happy Friday everyone! Below are some great reads and life tidbits from the week.
- 13 ways to beat writers block. I’ll definitely be referencing these as I plan my editorial calendar.
- Totally in love with anything made from felt balls right now, which means this DIY is now on my projects list.
- Is one of your resolutions to start your own business? Follow these easy steps.
- Found out making paper flowers is time consuming and kinda difficult. Thank goodness they turned out cute! Here’s the tutorial I followed.
- Debating on whether or not to buy this super cute jacket from White House | Black Market.
- Finished planning the Pinterest craft party I’m hosting this weekend. Can’t wait to have my ladies over!