Happy Friday everyone! Below are some great reads and life tidbits from the week.
- I love tutorials on interesting ways to tie a scarf – I’ll definitely be trying the fancy braid this weekend.
- 10 thrifting tips you should know. I love the tip about thrifting on vacation. I tend to do this when I go to Europe.
- This DIY lucite tray tutorial is amazingly simple. Wish I would have known this before I bought mine for 30 bucks!
- I kinda have a soft spot for Solo cups, which is why I love this idea to dress them up.
- Cannot wait to make these flourless peanut butter chocolate chip muffins. They look so easy and delicious!
- Fallen in love with these Sam Edelman flats. I’m so excited that pointy toed shoes are coming back in style!
- SEO trends for 2014 – I definitely need to spend more time optimizing my blog.
- My Pinterest party was great fun! I’ll be posting a recap next week, including links to the projects we completed.
If you have a moment, pop on over to the Abe’s Market blog and take my quiz – Are you an eco snob?
What are you up to this weekend?