Moodboard: Pacific Northwest Bachelor Pad

20 Feb

Recently, my cousin signed the lease on his first ever bachelor pad. And I don’t know who’s more excited – him or me. Decorating a masculine apartment is something I’ve always wanted to do, so I quickly got to work creating a moodboard for his space. Because my cousin lives in the Pacific Northwest, I picked an earthy color palette with pops of red, masculine textiles and natural elements like wood and taxidermy. To keep the decor from looking like a hunter’s lodge, I made sure to pair the worn leather chesterfield and animal bust with contemporary lighting and graphic prints.

Here is a list of my sources:

So what do you think? Do you have a space you need help decorating? I would be happy to create a moodboard for you! Just send me an email.

xoxo,

Andi

10 Responses to “Moodboard: Pacific Northwest Bachelor Pad”

1. cynthiamurdoch February 20, 2014 at 10:15 am #

That coffee table is so cool. I also like the plaid pillow and graphic prints. I think your nephew would be very happy to call this home!

• allputtogether February 20, 2014 at 1:36 pm #

Thanks Cindy! I have that coffee table in my home and LOVE it!

2. Justynn February 20, 2014 at 1:37 pm #

YES on the prints! I have one myself of the D. 🙂 Not to mention the shop owner is a doll and really nice guy.

• allputtogether February 20, 2014 at 6:53 pm #

I love those prints! Especially the one of the D. I’m glad the owner is such a nice guy considering I’m promoting his work! 😉

3. Sarah February 27, 2014 at 1:44 pm #

Hi Andi! I am trying to design a dance/yoga room in my home complete with wall length mirrors. It has been very stressful, just picking out the paint color is overwhelming because the entire room is bright orange right now (including the ceiling yikes!) We are starting from scratch, even planning to rip up the carpet to expose the underneath plywood floor. Do you have any advice on how to start the project? I feel a though I am in over my head, HELP!

• allputtogether February 28, 2014 at 11:02 am #

The ceiling is bright orange too! Ugh! I’ll send you an email with suggestions.

4. Sarah March 31, 2014 at 11:11 am #

I love this! I need help decorating a guest room. Your ideas are great 🙂

• allputtogether March 31, 2014 at 4:14 pm #

Thanks Sarah! I would love to make you a moodboard. Message me with more details!

1. Best of the Week | allputtogether - February 21, 2014

[…] Moodboard: Pacific Northwest Bachelor Pad […]

2. Tips for Decorating a Home Yoga Studio | All Put Together - March 31, 2014

[…] posting my Pacific Northwest bachelor pad moodboard a few weeks ago, I immediately received a request from an APT reader asking for tips on decorating […]