Happy Friday everyone! Below are some great reads and life tidbits from the week.
- Spent all last weekend migrating my blog from WordPress.com to Host Gator. A complete nightmare, yet totally necessary for the growth of this blog. Lots of great site changes to come in the next few weeks.
- Attended a conference in NYC for my day job. During some free time I managed to check an item off my bucket list: shop at Mood!!
- Thrilled all my TV shows are back on this week (I’ve missed you Scandal!!). Sad to see another season of Downton Abbey come to a close!
- How to file taxes as a blogger
- These prints from me&him&you are amazing!
- These adorable shamrock button covers are getting me excited for St. Patty’s Day!
- Love this free “Makers Gonna Make” printable
- For those of you looking to kick sugar to the curb, here are some tips for reducing your intake.
- This felt succulent tutorial is too cute for words.
When you get a moment, make sure to check out this week’s post: Now Trending – Pointy Toe Flats.